Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Disneyland Through Your Eyes: Gerardo Jerry Peralta



Source:Gerardo Jerry Peralta
           Hi SOM,It’s me Jerry, and here is how I start my day at Disneyland! My day at Disneyland when I arrive starts with walking instead of taking the tram. I tend to get to the entrance faster if I walk, lol.

When I arrive to the turnstiles I always grab around three Disneyland maps. Even if I already have one, I get another one again; it’s a habit. Once I enter the park, the first thing I do is go get myself a Disneyland pickle. I must get myself a pickle. Then I go to Space Mountain to get that ride done with. Then I go to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. That is usually what I do when I'm at Disneyland. Once those two rides are done, I park hop over to Disney California Adventure and get on Screamin'. That’s a must Get on ride for me any day I go. Once that's done, I go to Tower of Terror.  From there I go to Grizzly River Rapids if it’s open, and then to Soarin' Over California.  Once I finish these rides, I stop for a break and eat at Disney California Adventure. I usually go and eat Chinese food and rest for a bit. After my meal, a bit of relaxation, I go on Radiator Springs Racers and end my day or night at DCA before going back to Disneyland again for the rest of the night.

Once I get into Disneyland Park again I go to Main Street and look for a spot to sit down and people watch. This is a fun thing to do while I wait for the Paint the Night Parade to start. I never miss the parade as its one of my favorite parades up to this date. I just love this parade. Once the parade is over I wait for the fireworks and watch them. I love Disneyland Forever and always enjoy seeing it! Once the parade and fireworks are over I end the night by doing a little bit of shopping, even if it is just window shopping, it is always fun to walk through the stores in the parks. Disneyland is fun no matter what you do. You can go people watch, eat, shop, ride on attractions or just go to relieve some stress. This is how I do Disneyland, this is a typical Disney day for me.

I am Jerry! And you have seen Disneyland through my eyes! Thank you for reading SOM!
Have a good day!

- Gerardo Jerry Peralta

No comments:

Post a Comment