Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Disneyland Through Your Eyes:Ashley E. Manjarrez

Disneyland Through Your Eyes:Ashley E. Manjarrez

Source: Ashley E. Manjarrez
A day at Disneyland is never the same for me. I always try something new, whether it be exploring a new area, visiting a new shop, or trying new foods and snacks. That’s how I keep things interesting while at the parks, besides, life is too short to live the same day twice! There are, however, some things that stay the same. These are my traditions! I start by entering the park on the left side so I can walk by Walt’s apartment and look at the candle in the window. I love to take my time walking through Main Street USA to appreciate the buildings or I’ll ride one of the carts all the way around. Then I’ll head on over to Adventureland, ride all the rides from that area and or get fastpasses and make sure to ride Haunted Mansion! That is one of my traditions, I always tell my friends, I do not care what we do, as long as I get on Haunted Mansion I’ill be great. From there I make my way around the park in a circle.



I tend to keep an eye out for great photo opps. You would be amazed at the detail they put into the park and every place has hidden secrets and treasures. My favorite area to photograph is Fantasyland. Everything is bright and colorful that I just can’t help but take photos of things most people seem to look over. If I have some time to kill, and if my group agrees, I will be on the lookout for character meet and greets! Those are the best personally because you get to really interact with the characters and tell jokes, share stories, or even dance with them! When I’m not looking for characters, I am on the search for Hidden Mickeys! My friends love it when I point some out to them, it’s like a mini treasure hunt. Shows are also very enjoyable. Most people would try to just go on all the rides they can, but I have gone so often that I can meet a character or two, watch Mickey and the Magical map, the Parades and Fireworks, and still be able to hit all the rides I want.
When Dining, I usually eat at one of two places; Pizza Port in Tomorrowland for their pasta, or Stage Door Cafe in Frontierland for their chicken and fries! Depending on how late I plan on staying, the last thing I do would either be Fireworks, or waiting till the park is empty to take more photos. There is no inbetween! I spend most of my day at Disneyland, unless I’m with another passholder or someone who bought a hopper pass. When at California Adventure, the majority of the time is spent on shows and activities such as the Animation Academy or visiting the Bug’s Life Theater, not so much the rides but we do manage to squeeze in a ride or two! My days at the parks could of been planned out weeks in advance or be spontaneous, but one thing’s for sure, I always do my best to make sure the person or people I am with have a great time and experience the magic Disney has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment