Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Disneyland Through Your Eyes: Yessenia Arango

Our Disney mornings usually start pretty early. We leave home around 6:00 a.m. to make sure we get the most of our day since we live 97 miles away. Sometimes we are fortunate enough to have no traffic, and no security lines. Other times we don’t get into the park for a while! I Disney with my almost 3 year old, so my day usually consists of tons of shows, playing in the small play area in Toon Town and the play area near Grizzly Rapids. My daughter absolutely loves characters. In fact if we pass by a character with no intentions of stopping I usually have to hold onto her or she will run straight to the character (yes she has actually photo bombed a couple people... whoops.)
Source: Yessenia Arango
My daughter’s favorite ride is Winnie the Pooh so we usually go straight there. There’s some days we do tons of rides, and other days where we barely ride a ride or so. Disney to us isn’t just about the rides but the wonderful relationships we have with our now “Disney Family” and the bonding time I get with my daughter. I feel Disney is the place where I can forget about all the problems, and just enjoy. Sometimes I just park her stroller for a few hours and we just walk around having the time of our lives. Mid-day my daughter always naps. So I enjoy this time to just sit back, and relax. Usually I can get a glimpse of the soundsational parade! We really enjoy eating lunch at the Rainforest CafĂ© in DTD if seating is available. Lunch is always at California Adventure because personally I think the food is much better there!
Most of our Disney days end around 6 p.m. that way we can be home before dark (I don’t like driving in the dark.) If we do stay late we are sure to get front row seats to the Paint the Night Parade and fireworks so we usually start grabbing a seat around 6 p.m. Since I have a stroller I prefer walking from the Mickey & Friends structure so on our walk back we talk about our fulfilled day! While we eat some cherry bombs that we grab on the way out. These are our absolute favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment